you work, live or play in West Sacramento and need your auto air conditioning
checked then come see Eve's Automotive. We have a lot of experience
and know what we are doing.
are required by the Bureau of Automotive repair and are checked by Eve's
Automotive on every a/c inspection and diagnosis.
hoses, tubing and connections are examined for damage or visible signs
(2) The compressor and clutch, when accessible, are examined for damage,
missing bolts, missing hardware, broken housing and signs of leaks;
(3) The compressor is rotated to determine if it is seized or locked
(4) Service ports are examined for missing caps, damaged threads and
conformance with labeling;
(5) The condenser coil is examined for damage, restrictions or signs
(6) The expansion device, if accessible, is examined for physical damage
or signs of leaks;
(7) The accumulator receiver dryer and in-line filter have been checked
for damage, missing or loose hardware or signs of leaks;
(8) The drive belt system has been checked for damaged or missing pulleys
or tensioners and for proper belt routing, tension, alignment, excessive
wear or cracking;
(9) The fan clutch has been examined for leakage, bearing wear and proper
(10) The cooling fan has been checked for bent or missing blades;
(11) Accessible electrical connections have been examined for loose,
burnt, broken or corroded parts;
(12) The refrigerant in use has been identified and checked for contamination;
(13) The compressor clutch, blower motor and air control doors have
been checked for proper operation;
(14) High and low side system operating pressures, as applicable, have
been measured and recorded on the final invoice; and,
(15) The center air distribution outlet temperature has been measured
and recorded on the final invoice.
these services are necessary and can find a lot of problems, there might
be further diagnosis necessary to determine why your air conditioning
is not working properly.
We go one step further and take infrared pictures that will be emailed
to you on every service (given our camera is still functional)! Printed
copies are $8.00 each picture upon request. And, we check for
any applicable computer codes in the vehicles module(s).